As Saskatchewan’s bioscience industry association, we want to help spread the word about Saskatchewan bio-based research and business. Ag-West Bio’s Bio-Bulletin tells the stories of Saskatchewan’s bioscience sector – from new technologies being developed and commercialized to successes of our local companies and organizations.
We want your stories!
If you are an Ag-West Bio member and you have a story to share or an event to promote, please send it to us for publishing in the Bio-Bulletin!
Topics could include new bioscience-based technologies (crops, livestock, bioproducts, biofuels, health and nutrition), info about your products/processes, start-ups, new faces in the community, milestones of established companies or information about events and funding programs.
- Journalistic style (rather than advertorial)
- Original or re-purposed articles are accepted
- Length should be 700-800 words
- Photos and graphics are appreciated
- Include date, time, place, cost and registration information along with a short description (50 words)
Note: We reserve the right to edit for grammar and length.
Please contact Jackie Robin if you have a story idea or would like to submit an article.