Collected Personal Data
We generally collect the following types of information (collectively, the “Personal Data”):
- Personal information – We may collect certain personal information including, but not limited to:
- Your name, email address, telephone number, physical address and occupation;
- Your credit/payment card information when you make a payment through this Website; and
- Other similar information from which your identity is discernible; and
- Access and login information – We may record certain information regarding your access to the Website. These logs may include information such as your Personal Data, internet protocol address and the date and time of your access to the Website.
Protection of Personal Data
We strive to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure using reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alternation or disclosure. However, the use of such measures is not, and should not be considered to be, any type of guarantee or warranty by us that your Personal Data will not be accessed by third parties or that third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
Collection, Use and Sharing of Personal Data
We collect and use your Personal Data to:
- Provide service to you; and
- Market AWB events and conferences to you (whether directly or through an agent). For example, we may send you newsletters, event notices, conference updates and invitations in connection with AWB’s activities.
- We have your consent (express or implied);
- We provide such information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies or other trusted businesses, service providers or persons performing functions and providing services on our behalf. Such third parties will have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions but will be contractually governed through signed contracts and agreements and may not share that information with any other party; and
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such personal information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; (b) enforce applicable terms of service, including investigation of potential violations thereof; (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of AWB, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Removal of Information
You may (i) remove your Personal Data from our system; or (ii) elect to no longer receive any message from us regarding AWB’s activities. If you wish to remove your Personal Data from our system, or elect to no longer receive messages from us, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
Ag-West Bio Inc.
101 – 111 Research Drive
Saskatoon SK S7N 3R2