Support for science
Information about bioscience and biotechnology.
Services for start-ups
For entrepreneurs ready to commercialize a technology.
Guidance for investors
Learn about Saskatchewan agri-food and bioscience businesses.
We grow biobusiness.
Ag-West Bio helps move research to the market and grow agri-food business in Saskatchewan by supporting businesses, catalyzing initiatives, creating connections, and promoting science.
Saskatchewan’s catalyst for leading Canada’s foremost bioeconomy.
Accelerating innovation and enabling companies to commercialize research.
Women in Bio: Learn to Lead
Date: February 8, 2023
Time: 3:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Location: Boffins, Saskatoon, SK
- Gensource Potash Announces Second and Final Closing of Non-Brokered Private Placement and TVR
- Devonian Health Group Announces its Participation at BIO CEO & Investor Conference
- Cybin to Host Virtual R&D Day on February 28, 2023
- Enviva’s Port of Chesapeake Recognized as a “Sustained Distinguished Performance River Star Business” by The Elizabeth River Foundation
- Aurinia Announces PTAB Has Terminated Inter Partes Review
- Zymeworks Announces Participation in Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Wellbeing Digital to Participate in the Psychedelic Medicine Association Webinar
- AbCellera to Report Full Year 2022 Financial Results on February 21, 2023
- Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Announces Allowance of a New and Refined Method of Use Patent for LUPKYNIS® in the Treatment of Lupus Nephritis From the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Inversago Pharma to Participate at the 2023 SVB Securities Global Biopharma Conference
- Gandeeva Therapeutics Announces Appointment of Dr. Brenda G. Cooperstone to its Board of Directors
- The Athinoula A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging at Massachusetts General Hospital selects Cubresa’s BrainPET Insert System to support brain research studies
- AbCellera Announces that the U.S. Patent Trial and Appeal Board Upholds Microfluidic Cell Culture Patent
- Alpha Cognition Announces Cancelation and Grant of Stock Options
- 2023 Enviva Forest Conservation Fund Request for Proposals
- Enviva Announces Four Senior Officer Appointments
- Repare Therapeutics Receives $1.5 Million (¥200 million) Payment from Ono Pharmaceuticals
- Avivagen Announces Foundational Scientific and Commercial Evidence of OxC-Beta™ Product Published in Peer-Reviewed Journal
- Orbia Receives Independent Validation from the Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi) for Near-Term Scope 1, 2 & 3 Emissions Targets
- Gensource Provides 2022 Year-end Update and Outlook for 2023
- Bibeau delays CRISPR-created seeds
- Government of Canada announces new clinical trials consortium, training platforms, and research projects to improve the health of Canadians
- Spread of clubroot steady but slow in Sask.; The disease has been making gains over the years, but a large part of the province still has not reported signs of infection
- Check-off revenue soars at Saskatchewan Pulse Growers; Organization expects to raise $17 million through its producer levy this year, which would be the highest in its history
- U of S researcher questions feds’fertilizer targets; Professor expresses concern over the amount of influence Environment Canada seems to have with Agriculture Canada
- Camelina company seeks farmers to grow crop; The oilseed has been around for years, but advanced genetic tools have made it possible to make improvements quicker
- UNIVERSITY OF SASKATCHEWANPollinators, canola and pesticides targeted in USask study
- Meet the Man Who Technified Wheat
- Wheat growing group says Agriculture Canada has wrong priorities
- 3 things to watch in Prairie agriculture in 2023
- Straight cutting linked to canola disease spread
- ADF research funding to benefit prairie producers
- WGRF Funds 22 New Crop-related Research Projects
- SaskCanola announces four new directors
- Canola’s biofuel link to raise volatility; A deepening connection to the biofuel sector will see the turbulence grow, but farmers can take steps to protect themselves
- Prairie Food Link: A Recipe for a Thriving Food Ingredient and Processing Sector in Saskatchewan
- UNIVERSITY OF SASKATCHEWANUSask-developed 'bio-glitter green' alternative to persistent plastics
- VIDO asks city for more money to build Centre for Pandemic Research
- USask prof creates new cattle health podcast
- USask research finds zapped, infrared-heated lentils more nutritious and ‘greener’to process