Support for science
Information about bioscience and biotechnology.
Services for start-ups
For entrepreneurs ready to commercialize a technology.
Guidance for investors
Learn about Saskatchewan agri-food and bioscience businesses.
We grow biobusiness.
Ag-West Bio helps move research to the market and grow agri-food business in Saskatchewan by supporting businesses, catalyzing initiatives, creating connections, and promoting science.
Saskatchewan’s catalyst for leading Canada’s foremost bioeconomy.
Accelerating innovation and enabling companies to commercialize research.
Why Diversify? Learn about Diverse Field Crops Cluster research
Date: December 7, 2022
Time: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Location: The Atrium, Innovation Place
106-111 Research Drive, Saskatoon SK
More Upcoming Events
- Enveric Biosciences Announces Confidential Submission of Registration Statement for the Spin-off of its Cannabinoid Business to Shareholders
- Flora Growth Reports Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- IMV Receives Nasdaq Notification Regarding Market Value of Listed Securities
- SunOpta Announces Upcoming Director Departure
- Organigram Launches HOLY MOUNTAIN to Further Support Its Strong Position in the Dried Flower and Hash Categories
- Wellbeing Digital Announces the Appointment of Mohammad Sharifi to Board of Directors
- Zymeworks Announces Participation in Upcoming Investor Conference
- ImmunoPrecise Antibodies Ltd. Announces Voluntary Delisting from TSX Venture Exchange
- VBI Vaccines Presents Additional Phase 1/2a Data from VBI-1901 in Recurrent GBM at the 2022 Society for Neuro-Oncology (SNO) Annual Meeting
- Zymeworks Announces Abstract For Zanidatamab In Late-Line HER2-Positive Hormone-Receptor Positive (HR+) Metastatic Breast Cancer At The San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS)
- Flora Growth Sets Third Quarter 2022 Conference Call for November 28, 2022, at 4:30 P.M. ET
- Rapid Dose Therapeutics Provides Update on Failure to File Cease Trade Order
- dentalcorp Announces Commencement of Strategic Review Process to Unlock Shareholder Value
- MedX Announces Proposed Secured Convertible Debenture Financing
- Wellbeing Digital Announces Resignation of Directors
- IDEX Corporation Completes Acquisition of Muon Group
- Enviva Prices $100 Million in Tax-Exempt Green Bonds
- dentalcorp Announces Presentations at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Wellbeing Subsidiary KGK Science Enters into Research Contract With Nova Mentis for Phase II A Clinical Trial
- NeuPath Health Delivers Strong Quarterly Revenues and Opens New Fluoroscopy Suite to Patients
- Agriculture Roundup for Friday November 25, 2022
- Gene-edited crops cleared for horticulture
- Proposed canola-based aviation fuel plant in the works
- SaskBarley announces 2022-23 scholarship recipients
- Canada’s Outstanding Young Farmers kicks off this week
- UNIVERSITY OF SASKATCHEWANNew $8.1 million funding for VIDO will protect Canadians and our animals from high consequence pathogens
- Required focus on greenhouse gas emissions complicating rollout of new federal ag research funds
- ZYUS Announces Database Lock for its Phase 1 First-in-Human Clinical Trial
- Indigenous Group Plans $451 Million Biofuel Refinery in Canada
- Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame gala honours 2022 inductees
- Hybrid Canola Visionary Inducted into Ag Hall of Fame
- Five functional foods that you may not have heard of before
- Features Agronomy Canola Diseases Bringing CRISPR to canola
- 'Saviour for the world:' Saskatchewan fills resource gaps caused by war in Ukraine
- Ag hall of fame recognizes Sask.-based plant breeders
- Cereals Canada and AAFC launch five-year national wheat research priorities
- Canola Council of Canada's "4R Advantage" program help growers recover costs
- Bayer opens Canola Seed Production Site in Cranbrook
- David Marit off to Mexico to seek investment into Sask. agriculture
- Saskatchewan to Lead Trade and Investment Mission to Mexico, Attend Tri-National Agricultural Accord