Support for science
Information about bioscience and biotechnology.
Services for start-ups
For entrepreneurs ready to commercialize a technology.
Guidance for investors
Learn about Saskatchewan agri-food and bioscience businesses.
We grow biobusiness in Saskatchewan.
Ag-West Bio helps move research to the market and grow agri-food business in the province by supporting businesses, catalyzing initiatives, creating connections, and promoting science.
Saskatchewan’s catalyst for leading Canada’s foremost bioeconomy.
Accelerating innovation and enabling companies to commercialize research.
The Biotech Explosion: Amazing Innovations in Agriculture & Medicine – Dr. Kevin Folta
Date: September 28, 2022
Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
More Upcoming Events
- BetterUp Appoints Psychologist Adam Grant as Chairman of Newly Launched Center for Purpose and Performance
- Zymeworks Reminds Shareholders to Vote FOR its Redomicile
- BioTalent Canada calls for applications for New I.D.E.A.L. Bioscience Employer Recognition Program
- EverGen Infrastructure Corp. Provides Development Update on Phase 1 of the GrowTEC RNG Expansion Project
- Aurinia Reports New Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- Fennemore Continues California Expansion With New Orange County Office
- Growers Now Can Purchase Trusted Garden, Greenhouse and Nursery Products Through Certis Biologicals Distribution Channels
- Zymeworks Announces Participation in Upcoming Investor Conferences and Early Research & Development Day
- BioTalent Canada Helps Employers Navigate Impending Talent Shortage Through National Occupational Standards
- ScaleReady Introduces the Cue® Cell Processing System From Fresenius Kabi
- Carbon Streaming Announces Sustainable Rice Farming Stream With Core Carbonx
- Oragenics Issues Letter to Shareholders
- NeuPath Provides Strategic Update, Announces Board and Executive Changes
- IMV Provides an Update on The VITALIZE Trial
- Perimeter Medical Imaging AI Announces Commercial Placement of Perimeter S-Series OCT within National Healthcare Provider System
- FSD Pharma Inc. Receives Nasdaq Notification Regarding Minimum Bid Price Deficiency
- VBI Vaccines Announces Initiation of Phase 1 Study of Multivalent Coronavirus Vaccine Candidate, VBI-2901
- Rapid Dose Therapeutics to Participate in the Venture Mentoring Services Program in Partnership with Maryland Tech Council and Canada’s Trade Commissioner Service
- Merck to Hold Third-Quarter 2022 Sales and Earnings Conference Call October 27
- Ventus Therapeutics Enters Exclusive Development and License Agreement with Novo Nordisk for NLRP3 Inhibitor Program
- Saskatchewan and Manitoba increase funding to educate veterinarians at USask
- Connecting through teaching, learning and mentorship
- The surprising backbone to the Saskatchewan economy
- Testing Biofumigation as an Option for Nematode Control
- A new winter crop is being tested in Thunder Bay
- Government of Saskatchewan Proclaims 2022 Global Biotech Week
- BioTalent Canada Announces its Board of Directors for 2022-2023
- Features Disease detection tool update
- Saskatchewan Celebrates Science During Global Biotech Week - September 26 to October 2, 2022
- Drained: Degrading Sask. lakes, hydrocarbons concern people downstream
- Overview of the Canada Grains Council Roundtable
- Biotech corn and soy widely used, consumers still wary of GM wheat
- Government of Canada announces up to $45.3 million to enhance African swine fever prevention and preparedness
- Agriculture research group selects new executive director
- Never Stop Learning and Nourish Your Network, says Plant Breeding Legend Bryan Harvey
- Saskatchewan Agricultural Hall of Fame inducting 50th class
- Rethinking food additives: GMO foods and MSG aren't as dangerous as we once thought
- Clean Seed to Unveil its Flagship Smart Seeder Max-S at US Farm Progress Show and Update
- Blackleg’s genetic secrets revealed
- Beef farmers adapt to rise and fall of plant-based fake meats