STEP Members: Ready to Grow Your Business? Looking for New Markets? APPLY NOW for the STEP MARKET ACCESS PROGRAM (MAP) If you have identified a trade show or if you are planning to participate in a STEP Trade Mission, apply today for funding under Saskatchewan Trade and Export Partnership’s Market Access Program (MAP). STEP MAP is a funding program designed to support the interprovincial and international marketing efforts of STEP members.
The program provides partial funding to assist STEP regular member companies in entering new markets or a new market sector or market segment outside of Saskatchewan. Financial assistance may be provided to STEP Regular members that are:
- Exhibiting in a trade show or trade event or trade mission in a new export market outside of Saskatchewan.
- Participating and/or exhibiting in STEP-led trade missions, trade event or trade shows.
Reimbursement of up to 50% of eligible costs may be contributed to the following:
- Travel Cost to market from Saskatchewan – return economy airfare or mileage (for up to two (2) applicant representatives).
- Accommodations (for up to two (2) applicant representatives).
- Companies exhibiting at trade shows are eligible for trade show registration fee and /or booth space rental costs.
- Translation of the company’s marketing materials such as brochures and product listings for the specific trade event.
Apply now for any events that you may be attending or exhibiting at between now and March 31, 2013 as applications must be received 45 days in advance of the event. For further details on eligibility and the application process, please visit: www.sasktrade.sk.ca. Jordan Gaw Manager, International Finance & Logistics Saskatchewan Trade & Export Partnership (STEP) T: 306-787-7940 C: 306-540-7899