Please join us for a seminar and technology demonstration featuring the newest product from our upstream collection: ReadyToProcess™ WAVE™ 25 Bioreactor.
November 21, 2013 10am – 2pm Candle-Span Room The Atrium at Innovation Place Saskatoon, SK The event will focus on increasing process efficiency and scale-up strategies. Seminars will include:
- Cultivation strategies for achieving high-performing fed-batch processes
- Process intensification: why, when, and how to
- Perspectives on single-use: opportunities for the vaccine manufacturer With our collection of bioreactors, cell culture media, and harvest solutions, GE Healthcare Life Sciences is providing you with the upstream elements you need in your process.
To register for this event, please click here.
Agenda 09:15 – 10:00 Registration & Coffee 10:00 – 10:10 Opening 10:10 – 10:30 Introductions – Start to finish biomanufacturing 10:30 – 11:00 Cultivation strategies for achieving high-performing fed-batch processes 11:00 – 11:30 Process intensification: why, when, and how to 11:30 – 11:45 Break 11:45 – 12:15 Perspectives on single-use: opportunities for the vaccine manufacturer 12:15 – 12:35 New product introduction 12:35 – 1:50 Technical demonstration (Lunch served) 1:50 – 2:00 Closing
1. ReadyToProcess WAVE Bioreactor 25 with UNICORN software Enhanced rocking bioreactor with advanced sensors and intelligent control strategies • Intelligent and accurate control of culture conditions • Easy to use with preconfigured culture parameters and intuitive software • Ergonomic design for convenient handling
2. XDR-10 bioreactor Linearly scalable bioreactor up to 2000L working volume in the same single-use platform • Working volume from 4.5L to 10L • Stand-alone and dual configuration • Designed for scale-up and scale-down study
3. XDM-100 mixer Easy and simple mixing solution from 50L up to 1000L • Flexible design from simple to automated smart mixer • Liquid-liquid and liquid-solid mixing • Automatic pH and temperature control capability (only applicable to XDUO)
4. ReadyCircuit bags and tubing assemblies Disposable aseptic solutions for bags and tubing with ReadyMate connection • Configurable sterile fluid processing solutions • Quickly and easy disposable assemblies • Reducing non-value added steps in the process