Create effective marketing plans and execute them with confidence!
The Atrium at Innovation Place
111 Research Drive
8:30 am to 12:00 noon
* If eligible, the Canada-Saskatchewan Job Grant may cover two-thirds of the registration.
Who Should Sign Up?
• Professionals who have limited marketing experience but are currently responsible for managing marketing in a company
• Entrepreneurs who want to understand and develop an effective marketing function in a growing organization
• Employees of companies who are experiencing change in their industry and believe marketing can help initiate change for their company
• People who cannot afford the time to take a marketing degree
• Managers who want to maximize the return from their investment with marketing service providers
• Three and a half hour sessions once a week for eight weeks, allowing time for participants to absorb and apply the concepts discussed
• Case studies showcasing situations of similarly sized businesses so participants can relate to the situations and find solutions they can apply immediately
• Group discussion and problem solving providing varying perspectives on the actual business situations of participants
• Participants are encouraged to consult the leader and other participants outside of the sessions to extend the learning opportunity
Seats are limited. Register here