International Rangeland Congress
July 17-22, 2016
The aim of the International Rangeland Congress is to promote the interchange of scientific and technical information on all aspects of rangelands: research, planning, development, management, extension, education and training.
The objectives of the Congress are as follows:
1. To attract the “people” from the rangeland community throughout the world;
2. To provide a program which is innovative and challenges values and paradigms;
3. Make participants think about how they think about rangelands;
4. Offers high quality communications;
5. Provides a positive and interactive environment for multidisciplinary participants and a wide range of land uses
If you are a rancher, grass farmer, extension agrologist, range manager, land reclamation specialist, parks or wild lands supervisor, researcher, modeler, remote sensing specialist or a person interested in the management of the world’s grazing and wild lands you are invited to make an oral or poster presentation involving your work or operation.
The deadline for submitting a paper is March 15, 2016