This is an archived event. Registration is closed.
This workshop, hosted by the Saskatchewan Ministry of Agriculture Value-Adde Unit, will feature both local and international speakers. Sessions will include:
– Emerging North American trends in value-added products
– A Saskatchewan’s processor’s experience
– Investor expectations in the value-added industry
– Food labelling modernization
– A retail buyer’s perspective when considering products
– Social license in the agri-value industry and how to garner public trust
– Growth, opportunities and challenges in value-added processing
The workshop will be followed by an evening reception, featuring an address by the Honourable Lyle Stewart, Saskatchewan Minister of Agriculture.