1. Ag-West Bio is a member-based organization. In order to access to the “member only” section of the Website, you will need to purchase Ag-West Bio membership and register for a personal account (the “User Account”) by providing an email address, password and other personal information. You represent that all information provided by you is accurate, current and complete and you agree that you will maintain and update your information to keep it accurate, current and complete. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Website if any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete.
3. You agree that you will never divulge or share access or access information to your User Account with any third party for any reason. You also agree to that you will create, use, and access only one User Account, and that you will not access the Website using multiple User Accounts.
4. Content on this Website (text, graphics, videos, photographs and audio) may be protected under copyright and/or other intellectual property laws of Canada and other countries. Users must abide by these laws.
a. Images posted on this Website are either owned or licensed to Ag-West Bio for our use. You may display these images (photos, graphics) for your own personal use only, but if you wish to use any of such images for business purposes, you must first contact us for permission.
c. The graphic interface of this Website was custom designed for our use. Copying the look of this Website may constitute copyright infringement.
d. As we ask users to respect Ag-West Bio’s intellectual property rights, we also respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that an image or article on our site constitutes an infringement of intellectual property rights, please contact Ag-West Bio by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: 306-975-1939 attention: Communications Director.
6. Ag-West Bio welcomes users to comment on our blog posts and Bio-Bulletin articles. Our intention is to encourage respectful dialogue about issues within the bioscience sector. We are under no obligation to post any comment, and will not post comments that: are not relevant to the topic of the article or blog; contain profanity or libelous language; incite hatred, racism or sexual harassment. Comments are moderated and we reserve the right to exclude or include any comment at our discretion. Please be aware that any communications posted on the Website represent the views of the individual who posted such communication and are not to be taken as the views of Ag-West Bio. Ag-West Bio accepts no responsibility or liability for anything posted on the Website by any user of the Website.
7. The Ag-West Bio Blog features editorials by scientists, academic and business experts. The blogs posted here solely represent the personal views of the authors. Although we do our best to ensure that the information is accurate and truthful, mistakes can happen. Ag-West Bio is not responsible for any inaccuracies that may be contained within these blogs.
8. We provide the information contained on this Website for free, with the exception of content posted in our “members only” section, which users gain access to when an Ag-West Bio membership is purchased.
9. You are not permitted to post hypertext links on the Website to content hosted and maintained by you or third parties.
10. We are not responsible for the services, content, quality, nature and reliability of any website linked to from the Ag-West Bio Website. We do not endorse or guarantee the accuracy of information or advice on any websites linked to from the Ag-West Bio website.
11. We do not guarantee that electronic materials downloaded from this Website do not contain viruses or other destructive elements. Downloading material from any website is at your own risk.
Disclaimer of Warranty
12. The Website and all information and other materials made available on or through the Website are provided ‘as-is’ without representations, warranties, conditions and indemnities of any kind, either express or implied. Ag-West Bio disclaims all representations, warranties and conditions, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including, without limitation, implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, uninterrupted or error-free operation, title, non-infringement or other violation of rights, or those arising out of a course of dealing or usage of trade. Ag-West Bio DOES NOT provide any representations, warranties, conditions or indemnities regarding the use, validity, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, availability or reliability of, or any results of the use of, or otherwise respecting, the Website or any information or other materials made available on or through the Website or any websites linked to or from the Website. Ag-West Bio DOES NOT ASSUME any obligation to update the Website or advise of any further developments with respect to the Website. Information that is provided on the Website or on other websites to which the Website provides links may contain errors and may be subject to change without notice.
Limitation of Liability
13. Under no circumstances shall Ag-West Bio be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, exemplary, aggravated, economic or consequential damages, including, without limitation, loss of use, data, profit, opportunity or savings, arising out of or in any way related to the use, or the inability to use or access the Website or any information or other materials available on or through the Website whether based in contact, tort, negligence or otherwise, even if Ag-West Bio or an authorized representative of Ag-West Bio has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of the Website or any information or other materials available on or through the Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof.
Ag-West Bio Inc.
101 - 111 Research Drive
Saskatoon SK S7N 3R2
Attention: Communications Director